If you can’t sleep often, you will need to think about how to get a good sleep (how to sleep better, how to get better sleep) and read some tips about sleeping. So here you will find them and you will be able to use them to live healthier and feel happier.
Test to Understand do You Need Tips About Sleeping
Imagine, that you are:
1. Sitting and reading
2. Watching tv
3. Bored in meeting
4. Driving a car 1 hour without stopping
5. Sleeping in afternoon
6. Sitting and talking
7. Relaxing after lunch
0 – it doesn’t happen; 1 – it sometimes happens; 2 – it often happens; 3 – it always happens
If you’ve got more than 10 points, it means that you might have sleeping problems.
How to Sleep Better
Here you will find some tips about how to get a good sleep. Those advices about how to sleep better can be very usable not only for you, but to your family too.
Things that make you sleep better:
1. Fresh air and walking in the evening is a good way to reduce stress, so you will feel better and sleep better.
2. Get a relaxing massage. Remember that soft hands or person you love can massage better than hands of specialist.
Some More Tips How to Get Better Sleep – How to Get a Good Sleep
3. Green and blue colors are relaxing, so sleeping in featherbed of those colors can be usable.
4. Don’t watch scary movies before you go sleep. Better listen to some relaxing music.
More Advices How to Sleep Better – How to Get a Good Sleep
5. Sex – perfect way to reduce tension and improve your sleep.
6. Go sleep every day in the same time, because your organism needs to know the schedule and it will affect your sleep well.
Why You Can’t Sleep Normally. Tips About Sleeping and How to Get Better Sleep
1. Drinks such as coffee, black tea, coca cola have caffeine and chocolate, cocoa – theobromine. Those materials stimulate your organism and don’t let to sleep calmly. All in all you should drink mint tea or warm milk before you go sleep.
2. Don’t smoke before you go sleep. Nicotine stimulates your organism as much as caffeine.
3. Alcohol – enemy of healthy sleep too.
More Tips About Sleeping and How to Get a Good Sleep
4. Don’t eat too much before you go sleep, because your organism will be digesting the food and it won’t rest normally.
5. Don’t think about sleeping while you’re lying in your bed, you will never fall asleep!
How to Sleep Better – How to Get Better Sleep
Now you know how to sleep better (how to get a good sleep, how to get better sleep), so enjoy those tips about sleeping!