Legs are doing huge job every single day – they are always moving and holding our bodies, that’s why in summer, when we have to wear sandals, we find out that we need a natural feet skin care, so we start searching legs care tips. Today I am going to reveal you some useful and interesting secrets how to take care of your legs.
Legs Care Tips – Natural Feet Skin Care
Healthy and beautiful feet
Sometimes we wear shoes that don’t suit our legs, so our feet get tired way faster, they start hurting and we get painful calluses. So if you are dealing with it, you will need to check out some tips of natural feet skin care which might help you.
Tips Of Natural Feet Skin Care – Legs Care Tips
1. Cut a garlic to many thin pieces, then put it on callus, wrap in a gauze and hold it on your feet for all night. In early morning you will have to soak it in a bath of sea salt (1 tablespoon of salt with 1 liter of water). It is recommended to repeat it 2 – 3 times.
2. Spread an essential oil of lavender on the callus.
3. Onion compresses will treat and slow pain you feel very well too.
4. Spread your skin around calluses with spirit of iodine solution, then soak your feet in the bath of sea salt and pumice it with a scrub. Do it every morning and every evening for three days.
Legs Care Tips for Your Soles – Natural Feet Skin Care
Your soles skin is tired very often. It gets too dry, begins to rage. So there are some legs care tips for your soles.
1. The bath of linseed is a perfect medicine to remove all feet cracks you have. You will need 1/2 glass of linseed and 2 liter of water. Pour water on the linseed and boil it until broth will get gummy. Then spread it on your soles and take some rest.
2. Spread your soles skin with potassium permanganate solution few times a day.
3. Aloe poultices restore and soften painful soles skin too. So you can try this natural feet skin care medicine too.
Natural feet skin care to smell fresh
Foot sweating – is a natural physiological process because there are 250,000 sweat glands in each foot. There are some baths which can reduce perspiration.
1. The bath of citric acid.
2. The bath of black tea.
3. The bath of potassium permanganate solution.
There are some more legs care tips for your feet that you should know.
1. After washing your feet spread it with silicilo, camphor or boron spirit.
2. Massage your feet with pressed lemon peel.
3. Soak your feet in decoctions of willow, oak bark, alder cones, hazelnuts, mint, lime buds.
Some more legs care tips…
1. Take some barefoot walks.
2. Take some natural baths for your feet and enjoy it.
3. Find some time to take care of your skin.
Always use those legs care tips because your natural feet skin care needs it!
Sites That Link to this Post
- Legs care tips – natural feet skin care | Tips About Living Lusty … | jrorlando.com | July 23, 2011
- BizSugar.com | August 9, 2011